The 2010 ALEPH Circulation Module meeting was held on Monday 1st February 2010 11:00-15:30 on the Guy's Campus, King's College London.
EPUG-UKI ALEPH Circulation Module Meeting
Access the minutes: EPUG-UKI ALEPH Circulation Meeting February 2010
Monday 1st February 2010
Percy Roberts Room
Gordon Museum - Hodgkin Building
King’s College London
London SE1 9RT
- Tea & coffee available from 10:30 in the Percy Roberts Room
- Minutes of meeting held at Liverpool John Moores University on 29/01/08
Access the minutes: EPUG-UKI ALEPH Circulation Meeting January 2008
- Aleph version 20 Circulation features (Celia Hudson – Nottingham University)
- Version 20 (Ruth Lewis – Westminster University)
- Wanda stock take (Susan Isaac & Matt Couzens – King’s College London)
- URM moving forward…. (Alan Oliver - Business Development Director, Ex Libris)
Presentation not available
- URM: Fulfillment and Patron Management focus group (Matthew Phillips – University of Dundee)
Updated presentation to be made available following the EPUG-UKI Meeting - 16 March 2010
- Cash handling functionality discussion
Download a copy of the spreadsheet on how sites are managing Cash Handling functionality in ALEPH
- Round robin
- Efficient workflows
How to get there
Travel to King’s College London, Guy’s Hospital
Venue: Gordon Museum, Hodgkin Building
The Percy Roberts Lecture Theatre is on the ground floor of the Gordon Museum in the Hodgkin Building, Guy’s Campus. At the entrance to the Hodgkin Building go past the reception desk and though the double doors, go up the stairs on your left and the entrance to the Museum is signposted.
Coffee will be available from 10:30 and lunch will be provided. There will be a small charge of £5.00 towards the catering and we will give you a receipt.
If you would like to attend, please email Sue Isaac (ku.ca.lck|caasi.nasus#ku.ca.lck|caasi.nasus) giving your name, organization and any dietary needs.